Our Splio connector can be used as a source and a destination.
As a source, we will use our SFTP connector as Splio mainly sends back events.
By default, you can send a whole table or only the increments.
To learn more about the different types of sync, see the dedicated page.
API limits and quotas
By default, Splio’s API quota is 7 requests per second.
We push it to 30 requests per second.
- Select the entity where you want to send your dataset.
- Select the key
- Only in the case of the contact entity as it can be custom.
- For the other entities, the key will be detected automatically.
- You are able to create or update any records in real-time through our API connector from the following entities: Contact, Order, Order item, Product, Loyalty, and Stores.
- Interactions are only available through our SFTP connector.